Thursday, June 12, 2008

This never happens!!

I saw 3 people I knew today at work!!  I NEVER see anyone I know outside of special occasions (weddings, birthday parties, planned dinners).  NOT EVER.  And today I saw THREE people I knew!  Of course I can't tell you who (because that would be a HIPAA violation, but I was so excited!  

Chris always knows someone, no matter where we are.  It makes me so mad!  It's kinda a curse, though, because he pretty much never forgets a face.  Names, however, are a different story.  We can't walk through the mall in NWA without running into people he knows.  We were in Chicago once and he knew someone.  

So...
I feel pretty special :)  And I bragged about it to him when I got home :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I like running into people I knew in Arkansas here in Utah...it's such a trip. I even ran into Scott Smith of "Jeanna and Scott" at Wal-Mart a couple years ago. It was hilarious because we knew we knew each other but couldn't for the life of us think of names...all I came up with was "I know you're married to that girl who would lifeguard at girls camp"...and he came up with "Your a Hale...I remember that much"...it was funny.