Monday, June 30, 2008

Conversation with a 3 year old

I had dinner with my brother and nephews tonight.  After dinner, Grant and I jumped on the trampoline, played tee ball, and threw the frisbee.  When it was time to come in, we all settled in the living room and I asked Grant a very important question.  

Me: Grant, what do you think about Aunt Clare having a baby next year?

Grant: NO

Me: You don't want a cousin?

Grant: NO

Me: You just want me to take care of you?

Grant: YES

So folks, there we have it.  Grant has spoken.  And no, we are NOT pregnant.  Just thought I'd ask Grant how he felt.  

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ask again in 6 months...he may feel different :) hahaha...

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

Hey I came across you blog through Jennifer's. It's been a while, how are things going?