Sunday, June 22, 2008

Aunt Clare and Grant's Day-O-Fun!

I got up early yesterday morning with good intentions to go down to H.S. to work with my dad, but I got a text from my brother wanting to know if I could help out with Grant.  Turns out, Jude was up sick all night, which kept my SIL up all night, and my brother was working, so they needed help.  Grant had big plans to go to the library to see Brian Kinder, and all morning long he talked about going to see Brian Big Show.  Before we left, we told Grant we needed to go change and put his day clothes on.  When he realized he was going to have to take off his Batman PJ shirt, he about threw down the gauntlet.  But my SIL decided it was fine if he wanted to wear his Batman shirt out.  It was, after all, the first time he's shown any preference on what he wanted to wear.  Grant got lots of compliments on his shirt, too, and he proudly showed it off.

If you have young kids, you should check out Brian Kinder and his wife, Terri.  Their songs are fun and his shows are great.  

Anyway, I took a couple pictures of Grant. 

 Before Brian Big Show.  Grant sitting at the window with his snack.

Grant after the show at McDonald's.

After Grant and I got home, it was time for his nap and I left my SIL to try to put Jude down so she could get some rest.  Then, last night, Chris and I went to a friends house, Pam and Micha, to play Guitar Hero with them and Jennifer and Joe.  They all have kids, so it was a good birth control night for Chris and myself :).  We had a great time, and even Chris enjoyed it!  He normally is skeptical around new people, but Joe is bald like Chris, and they were playing video games, so he warmed up pretty fast!  Can't wait to do it again, ya'll!

1 comment:

jennifer rogers said...

oh he is soooooo cute! I love him he is definitely a Palmer there is no denying that! We had fun too, we will have to do it again REAL soon! Hey, Joe came home talking about some kind of razor that you bought Chris...where did you get it? He wants one now!