Friday, June 6, 2008

*sigh*

I'm officially exhausted.  This week I started my new job at AOC in LR.  It's a ginormous ENT clinic, the largest in the state...and it wore me out!  For those of you who don't know, I'm in my 4th year of my doctorate degree, and the 4th year is an externship year where all you do is work.  I haven't worked the past 3 years, and working 8-5, Monday - Friday is so tiring!  I forgot how draining it was!  On the bright side, everyone I work with is amazing.  They are so intelligent and each person is so patient with me!  (So far at least.  I mean, it has only been a week.  The patience thing I mean, not the intelligence part).  The doctors (most of them) are fairly approachable and willing to teach, and it stays SO busy!  Oh!  And I sold 2 hearing aids today!  Woo Hoo for me!  Now, only 51 weeks to go!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you had to wear hearing aids, would you cover them with your hair, and why?

Clare said...

It depends, I guess. Mainly on the style of hearing aid, whether your male or female, and then how vain you are about having them. Women with longer hair cover their hearing aids, but it doesn't do anything to the hearing aid.