Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Day!

It's Valentine's Day!  And because our anniversary is only a month before V-Day, we don't really celebrate it.  We've been together for almost a whole decade (I know...) so we've had our fair share of this day, and our anniversary is more important now.  But I thought I'd share some pics of our anniversary that I never got around to posting last month.  

 This was our anniversary breakfast.  Heart-shaped pancakes...yummy!

    This was our dessert after dinner at Papadeaux's.            
Creme Brule with strawberries!  
      Chris made it so he'd have an excuse to play with the torch :)

 And this is a photo Jon B. took of us while we were in Fayetteville several months ago.


  Happy Valentine's Day!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Clare,
I saw your blog link on J.P.'s blog. congrats on almost being an audiologist! I'm sure you will make a great one. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Your dog is a cutie :)
Marji

jennifer rogers said...

you guys are a good looking little family :)

Gloria Brown said...

Awww, you guys are so cute! And I love your new blog layout. Looks great!

Matt & Ali said...

Thanks for saying hi! He has told me about you. James is a great catch! I actually wasn't sure who you were talking about because i don't ever refer to him as James. In the 9 years i have known him i only ever knew his name was Matt until we started dating. Anyway he loved his mission and the people there. He often tells stories about his experiences there. Your blog is very cute and your dog too! I want a Yorkie so bad but i can't have any animals in my condo even though i own it. Well it was good to meet you this way and hopefully one day in person!