Thursday, January 7, 2010

What I Know

1. 2010 is starting off as the year to hemorrhage money.  Guess that goes with the house buying territory.

2. Being on hold sucks.  Especially when you have 14 other people to call and you know they will put you on hold, too.

3.  The Vaccine Book is much to boring to read.  Please give me your advice on vaccination schedules.  We've been debating a delayed schedule.  Can't hurt, right?

4.  I know now that there are 1 too many prenatal classes.  Who knew there was so much to know??

5.  I am not making any resolutions this year.  There are too many variables in making and keeping a resolution, so for me it's not on my radar.  I do applaud those who follow through with their resolutions, though.

6.  I take that back.  I am going to make ONE resolution, and that's to make it through the next several weeks with patience and to survive labor and delivery of our little ninja baby commonly known as Luke.

7.  Family is oh so important.  The end of 2009 would have been miserable without the support of our families, and 2010 is going to be awesome because of them.

8.  Paperwork was invented by a) communists or b) bored government staff.  Or possibly both.  Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

9.  I'm hungry All.  The.  Time.  Chalk it up to pregnancy or super fast metabolism.  I'll leave it to you.

10.  And lastly, I know we're going to have a packing/unpacking party.  Pizza to your hearts content and all the packing tape and box cutters you could ever dream of.  Sounds like fun, right?  I'll keep you updated on the details :)

No comments: