Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010, Goodbye 2009!

We spent New Year's Eve with Jon and Emily and some friends and had a great time!  We played games, ate yummy food, and watched the daredevil stunt.  Chris and I made it until right after 11 and headed home where we fell asleep shortly before midnight, but was then awaken by the fireworks and Baxter freaking out from the noise.  2009 was good, but we know 2010 is going to rock!




A little recap on 2009:
Celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary
Graduated with my doctorate from Lamar University
Completed my residency
Accepted a job
Moved
Vacation to Big Cedar Lodge (can't wait to go back!)
Found out we were PREGNANT!!
Released from job
Started new job
Made an offer on a house (which was accepted, more details to come)
Fell in love even more with my awesome husband.

Thank you 2009 for all the ups and downs, but now I'm quite ready to see what 2010 will bring...like a baby!!

No comments: