Monday, December 14, 2009

Love, Renewed

Last week I made a quick trip to Hot Springs to work with my dad a few days.  I had this uncontrollable need to fiddle with some ears, so off I went.  The past 6 months, Audiology lost some of its' luster, but last week, I totally fell in love again.

I am so grateful that I have my dad to fall back on, although that was never part of the plan.  He has graciously opened the doors of his office to me and his patients have welcomed me with open arms...so far.  I love collaborating with him and having his knowledge to fall back on, and I think he enjoys talking with me and seeing how the new school of thought works.  It's been 20+ years since he has worked with another Audiologist, so this is totally new for him.

I hope that I'm able to continue working with him for a while, it will be great to be able to take Luke with me to the office.  It's such a blessing to have my dad in my life!


No comments: