Monday, November 2, 2009

A Belly Story

We are 22 weeks along and so I thought it was about time to post some belly pictures. Enjoy!

~9 weeks

~12 weeks

~15 weeks

~19 weeks

22 weeks

My scrubs no longer fit...except for one pair, which is odd, because they are all the same size. I outgrew my my regular pants in September and was forced to buy some 'Thanksgiving day pants' of my own. (That's a 'Friends' reference...guess that episode!)

My back is starting to hurt so I sleep with a body pillow on one side and a regular pillow on the other in addition to my pillow for my head.

I can no longer keep Chris' pace walking (which is sad, because it's never really been an issue) and I've had to remind him several times we aren't at Lowe's and he's not racing across the store to answer a page.

Baxter likes to jump on me and sleep in my lap lately, but one day he was just standing on my belly. I said "Baxter, stop standing on your brother!" Chris got a big kick out of that.

I am feeling Baby Beaty move even more. He is really pretty active at night and really early in the morning. I joke with Chris that he pretends my bladder is his trampoline around 3 a.m.

That's that! Hope you like the belly shots!

2 comments:

The Bostians said...

Ahhhh...........I love the art, the name and the belly shots! You are too cute. Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery all put together!!!

Jerl Dean and Jim said...

It is fun seeing the changes in mom and baby...