Monday, November 2, 2009

What's in a name?

Chris and I had planned on keeping the name we picked for our son to ourselves, but we did a little art project for him and I've been dying to blog about it. So, after a little gentle nudging from me, Chris gave in and gave me permission to post about it.

We picked a transportation theme room of sorts and decided we needed some artwork to complement it. We came up with this idea, bought the supplies, and this weekend we whipped it up. We think it turned out awesome and can't wait to hang it in his room!

And if you're super smart, you'll know his name before the last picture :)





That's right! His name is James! Haha, just kidding, it's Luke. Chris drew everything and then we painted them. Chris added hardware to the back of them to hang as well. And no, we're not for hire. Unless you're paying :)

5 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

oh those look so cute, good job they look very professional!

Emily said...

I am VERY impressed with your artwork!!! LOVE them; they will be so cute in his room. :)

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Nice art work!!! Baby Luke should be happy with his pictures.

Unknown said...

I think these look super-duper awesome. I showed them to Tianna and she loved them too.

Clare said...

Thanks, KJT!