Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Poo Post

Chris and I made a little trip over to T.J. Maxx this afternoon, and as we were walking through the baby section, I suddenly started to smell, well for lack of a better word, poo.  I was hunting for a dirty diaper as there were no kids around us and told Chris what I was smelling so he came over and started sniffing with me.  He leaned over and took a big whiff and could smell it, too.  I know they were eyeing us on the cameras getting a great laugh out of us, but I just couldn't find the source and it was driving me batty!

We went over to the check out line and I stopped smelling the poo, so I just decided it was hidden really well over in the children's section and forgot about it.  As we were driving home I started smelling it again, so I checked the bottom of my shoes and they were fine.  I told Chris that the smell must just have been seared into my nostrils and I couldn't shake it.

When we got home, Chris took his shoes off in the garage just in case.  He picked them up and turns out, he was the culprit!  He brought his shoes in and asked where he could go clean them.  Don't worry, I directed him to the faucet on the side of the house.  Then after cleaning them, he pondered shortly about where to set them to dry, so I suggested he leave them in the garage or outside.

So the moral of the story is, if the poo smell follows you, and it's not on your shoes (or elsewhere), then check everyone around you!  Find the culprit and direct them to the nearest faucet.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad Beaty said...

This is so funny!!! Must have fell out of a diaper....