Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Weekend Is Over :(

The weekend is over, and we're preparing ourselves for work tomorrow.  Yesterday we went to Fort Smith to stay with Chris' brother, Jon, and our sister in law, Emily.  They are the ones who run Beaty Photography, and they did an anniversary shoot with us.  They are so amazing and fun, not just as family, but as friends and incredible photographers!

We went to a baseball field to let the dogs run and to take a group photo before we headed back home.  I stole the picture from their 365 blog (which will be done in a couple days!), so I hope they don't mind :)  

Can't wait to find out what the next project is y'all!  Well, I can't wait for the rest of the world to find out, since we already know :)  But to those who don't, it's so fun and I can't wait to see what all they do with it!


Baxter, me, Chris, Jon, Emily, and Rylie

1 comment:

Beaty Photography said...

Thanks for the sweet words. :) Jon and I had such a FUN weekend with you three. Thanks for coming and staying with us!