Thursday, January 1, 2009

Oh Crap, it's 2009

And that means I graduate in FIVE months!  And THAT means I'll be in the real world making grown up professional decisions...eeeeekkkkk!!!

Okay, not that that's out of the way, Happy New Year!

Chris, Baxter, and I went to our friends Pam and Micha's home for New Years Eve.  Jennifer and Joe and Pam's sister Jennifer and her husband David were there also.  We played games, had too much food, gossiped and had a great time.  I was barely awake by the time the ball dropped, but I made it!  We kissed (awwww), grabbed our stuff and came home.  We had a wonderful New Years Eve and we are looking forward to what 2009 brings and where it takes us!

Oh, and again, I didn't take a single picture, so Pam, I'm going to need some copies of those wonderful pics.  Thanks in advance :)

No comments: