Sunday, January 4, 2009

Done and Done

Today has been the laziest day I've had in a long while, and it's been great!  Aside from the bug torching this morning, it's also been fairly uneventful.  We did accomplish a few things, though.  
For instance, Baxter got a bath and his flea and tick medication.  He also dug through his amazingly full toy basket (seriously, it's going to explode at any moment) and dug out one of his new toys from Grammy and Grumpy (Chris' parents).  He decided to test out the squeaker for about 30 minutes straight before retiring to the couch for a 3 hour nap.   

I finished reading 'The Mysterious Benedict Society' (which is a wonderful book if you liked the Harry Potter series or the Lemony Snicket books) and then I read 'Marley and Me' (which reminded me a lot of Jon and Emily's dog, Rylie).  I even got all of my clothes ironed for the week and all the laundry done!  

Chris helped my brother rearrange some furniture, picked up lunch for us, played video games, started a fire and took down the majority of the Christmas decorations that were left.  He made breakfast for us this morning and took good care of me last night when I was running fever and not feeling great.

I think we're ready to tackle the week now!

1 comment:

NWA Beaty's said...

Yeah!! He likes squeakers, alot. How about the little talking ball?