Monday, September 1, 2008

Whoa Baby!


After our trip to SETX a few weeks ago, we met up with friends Joe and Jennifer for a night of fun!  Well, first Chris had to help Joe move some furniture, but then the fun commenced!  We went bowling (which I suck at) and then we had a peanut butter chocolate mess at MarketPlace!  We always have a great time hanging out with them!
Joe and Jennifer
Chris and me

Sunday, Chris and I met some of my extended family for the Travelers game.  It was our first Minor League game, but we had a blast!  My cousins told us a really creepy story about their stay at the Crescent Hotel in E.S.  and we just had a chance to visit!



Dickey Stephens Park

Cousins Shane and Jennifer

Shane and Jennifer's son, Ethan

Aunt Susan and cousin Aaron

Aunt Susan, Uncle Robert, and Kathleen

Today, when Chris got off work, we drove to H.S. to have dinner at my mom and dad's house.  Mom made potatoes and salad and corn, and dad grilled steaks.  They were delicious!

Attack of the big brother!!  Jon, me, and mom

Jon and me

Mom and me

Dad and me

Jude

Grant

Jude with Chris' sunglasses on.  

Grandma

Kricia

We had a busy Labor Day weekend, but we had a great time!  We don't wanna go to work!

3 comments:

Gloria Brown said...

Your hair is so long!

NWA Beaty's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NWA Beaty's said...

Love the pictures! It is great to see everyone. Everyone is looking sharp...