Saturday, September 13, 2008

Are you having withdrawals yet?

I mean, you must be pulling your hair out at my lack of posting this week!  Ok, probably not that drastic, but you gotta be missing me, right?  

I haven't posted since the power was out and we were in a hotel last week, and nothing fun or interesting has really happened since then.  We've really only worked and enjoyed having power :)  Last night, I was invited to a Beauty Control party that was being held at my friends home.  It was fun, I got to do a pedicure and use this stuff on my hands that made them super soft, but I'm not one to buy, because I'll never use it at home.  I know, I'm a party pooper.

I was supposed to go to the Emergency Preparedness fair at Otter Creek today, but with the HUGE hike in gas, I think I'll be sticking around town.  It should be pretty big, I think my mom told me there were going to be about 56 vendors to talk to you about identity theft, food storage, 72 hour kits, etc.  All things we should know about and have done, but I'll just let my mom pick up the info since she HAS to be there!

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing fun or interesting has happened, eh? Well, we see where we stand on your fun list.
so just ppppppttttthhhhhhttttt!!!!