Sunday, September 14, 2008

WhoopsyDaisy

I've come to realize that I forgot about some VERY important events that I did not mention in my last several posts.  These events happened during the last Razorback game (which we attended and stayed till the bitter end to see us WIN).  After the game, we met up with some awesome friends, Ed and Kate, and had a late night dinner at IHOP.  Our waiter sucked.  He had a major attitude, and when I asked if we could get our drinks...20 minutes after we ordered, he told me they were coming and we had to wait our turn.  After all, he did have a whole section of 3 tables!  And when he finally brought them, he started running his mouth and I told him I didn't want his excuses, just our drinks.  He got real pissy then and handed off us to another waitress, who was nothing but pleasant.  We had a great time visiting with our friends, though!

I did end up going to the Emergency Preparedness fair yesterday.  It was actually pretty interesting, and I got some good ideas.  Last night we were SUPER bored and so we went to Pam and Micha's for dinner and games.  We played Scrabble, and when that gave us all a headache, we played Friends Scene It.  We played in husband and wife teams.  I won't tell you who won, but I will tell you Pam was NOT happy about it :)

Off to church!  After Chris makes breakfast, of course!

4 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

that's hilarious....pam's been wanting to challenge me to a match and I know she's gonna beat me!! I'm glad you showed her :) hee hee

Also,
it's no wonder you were bored....joe and I were out of town right ?

Bailey said...

Hey, I am up for a rematch anytime, anyplace!! Bring it on and i will take on Jenn as well:)

Trish said...

Ha! Pam and Micha have challenged me to Scrabble match, I see they still have some practicing to do. Good job on schooling them ;)

Anonymous said...

That's much better. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I called and left a message for the manager of that IHOP, and can you believe he never called me back? Shocking!!!!
oh well. it was fun. we'll have to do it again!