Friday, March 12, 2010

fugetaboutit Friday

Yay! Friday is here!  And there's a lot I would like to fugetabout this Friday.  Forget parts of this week happened and move onto the weekend...and enjoy every moment of it!

So this fugetaboutit friday, I vow to move on...put the bad out of my head and enjoy the moment.  Enjoy the weekend and my family.  I plan on going to a wonderful friends baby shower with Luke and hopefully catching up on sleep.  I also plan on arriving on time, which I have always been very good at, but children sometimes put a kink in your routine.  I also plan on taking Luke to church for the very first time (he's finally able to be around groups), but again, we'll play it by ear since it is Daylight Savings Time (boo...hiss) and I may be a zombie.

Fugetaboutit.  It's Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great time... good luck with the 'on-time' part! but if you're not, don't worry, bringing in a cute baby is more than enough to cover any tardiness!!!

thanks for playing along ;)