Monday, March 22, 2010

Events of the day

8:45 a.m.: arrive at the office and feed Luke

9:00 a.m.: hand Luke off to pa and go pump

Crisis #1
9:15 a.m.: come out of the office and look at Peggy, who is holding Luke

9:15 a.m.: realize Luke spit up ALL OVER Peggy's shirt

9:16 a.m.: take Luke from Peggy and let her leave to go home and change

10:20 a.m.: feed Luke again

10:40 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Luke sleeps!

1:45 p.m.: feed Luke

Crisis #2
2:00 p.m.: change Luke.  Where he proceeded to poo all over everything.  And pee.  All. Over. Everything.

2:20 p.m.: pack us up to head back home

2:30 p.m.: Screams Like Banshee (aka Luke) spit out his pacifier and began screaming like a banshee where there was nowhere to pull over.  For miles.  Miles I say. At least it felt that way

2:35 p.m.: Pull over and fix his pacifier

Crisis #3
2:40 p.m.: Realize I'm speeding right as a cop passes me.  Look in my rearview mirror and he's slamming on his brakes.  Realize a SUV is flying by me and the cop is going after him...not me.

Crisis #4
2:50 p.m.: Screams Like Banshee spit out his pacifier again.

2:52 p.m.: Pull over at Target and put it back in.

3:03 p.m.: Arrive home.  Put poo clothes in wash.  Start coffee.  Put on PJs and call it a day.

I don't think I handle Crisis #5 if and when it should happen.  I'm too tired from the poo incident...otherwise known as Crisis #2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am laughing out loud. and i don't mean to laugh at your 'events'... but i just can't help myself.

hope tomorrow is better :)