Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Picture Says a 1000 Words

OK, so I'm a little behind on posting, so this will be short with tons of pictures.  Our friend Micha celebrated a birthday about 2 weeks ago, and we were invited to his birthday dinner and then games at Micha and Pam's afterwards.  We had a great time with them (as always) and played a new game, Bang!

Micha and Pam

Jennifer, Joe, and Brock

What a fun game!  We'll have to play again so I can practice my sharp shooting skills :)

Last weekend, my mom, dad, brother, sis-in-law, Chris and myself went to NWA to watch the Hogs play basketball.  The 1994 Championship team was reuniting, and Jon and Kricia bought us all tickets for Christmas, complete with a night at a hotel and dinner at Doe's!  We had a great time shopping, playing Apples to Apples, and seeing snow!!  

The team had an autograph signing in the arena 2 hours prior to the game, but it was really set up poorly.  We stood in line for over 2 hours, outside, in the freezing cold waiting to get in for the autographs!  I thought I was going to have to amputate my toes they were so numb!  We got little 1994 Championship basketballs and only got 3 signatures during those 2 hours!!  But, at least we have that experience and the Hogs won the basketball game!!

Dad and Chris, sick of shopping and ready to cheer for the Hogs!

The 1994 Championship team at half time!

At the game.
 
After the game we had a photo op before we all headed home!
Me, Mom, Chris, Dad, Jon, and Kricia!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think I've played Bang...and I think I loved it...

NWA Beaty's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NWA Beaty's said...

It was great to see CO, Lee, Jon and Kricia and the two of you. It was fun to visit and eat out with CO, Lee and the two of you at Mellow Mushroom. We need for them to come back up sometime for a cook out...Love you...