Friday, March 6, 2009

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, No! It's a Super Kid!!

I found these super hero capes for kids on Etsy and decided to get one for Grant's birthday in April.  The only problem was that I had to get one for Jude as well, because they don't share very well.  I think these super hero capes are so adorable, so I had to share for all my friends (which is most of you) so you can make your kiddo a super hero, too!  Although, most of you could probably just whip one up on your handy dandy sewing machine, but as discussed before, I'm not that talented.  

Here's the link!


2 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

oh those are SO cute! I wish Brock was a little older I would get him one! I can't wait until he goes through that kind of phase!

Anonymous said...

i wish they made those for adults!!! that would be so cool!!! and i mean that in a fun, non-"adult" kind of way.

errrr...

yeah.

let's think of superhero names for everyone! clare...you could be "the delicate flower"...and your alter ego is "the bloomin' ..."! i bet you can finish that. HAHA!

uuuummm...chris can be "beaty 008"...just bc 007 is already taken and that's a cool superhero name!

and i'm all out of funnies for today! HAHA!