Friday, March 27, 2009

It's FRIDAY!

Yesterday, Grant came to visit me at work, and it just made my day!  Mom had picked him up from the nanny to take him to the Discovery Museum, but they made a stop at my work first.  I got to show Grant off to everyone and he got to show off his cool new glasses and shoes.  He even got a Superman sticker!  (Lucky duck)  Everyone ooohed and awwwed and I felt like the luckiest Aunt on the planet :)

I got my graduation announcements in yesterday.  I was so excited when I opened them that I didn't even realize they were printed wrong until about the 4th time I read through it.  It reads:
The Faculty and Graduating Class
Lamar University
of
announce that...

Instead, it should say:
The Faculty and Graduating Class
OF Lamar University
announce that...

So I have to add that to my to do list today, call the company and get it fixed.  Woo hoo.

Also, I have a job.  It's official.  I actually have a job!  That means in 3 months, I'll be a working audiologist!  Dr. Beaty, if you will :)  Chris and I will be moving the end of May.  We won't say where on here, mainly because it's the internet.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yay Friday!! Congrats on the job too!