Monday, March 16, 2009

Crashing Hard!

I'm so tired from the past 5 days, that I feel like I need a whole week off just to recover!  

Tuesday morning I woke up with the crud, but who could have predicted that with the drastic weather changes??  So I loaded up on Vitamin C and NyQuil and by Friday I was feeling much better, which was good, because I had an interview that day!

Thursday after work, Chris and I drove over to Fort Smith.  We stayed the night at Jon and Emily's, but only after having a yummy taco salad from Blazin' Burrito with them.  

Friday morning we got up and had breakfast at Calico County (that included a yummy cinnamon roll) and I got ready for my interview.  We left after my interview to come back to Little Rock because Chris had Saturday meetings for work....boooooo!!!!

Anyhow, when Chris made it home Saturday from his meetings, we went to the Clinton Library for the Peter Max exhibit.  We fell in love with Max's work about 5 years ago, and someday we vow to own a piece.  
 After we made the rounds at the library, we headed over to Conway for dinner at Jennifer and Joe's with Pam and Micha as well.  The boys had been talking about making the bacon explosion for a while, and so that's exactly what they did.  Chris has pictures, but you get the jist from the website.  I didn't so much like it, but the boys sure did!  We had to limit the boys to a slice or 2 so they didn't go into meat shock.  

Yesterday we went to church and came home and lazed around.  We got the laundry and dishes done, watched some movies, fell asleep on the couch, and were just bums all around.  It was great!

Hope you all had great weekends as well!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Girl, I need sleep too! But it's my own darn fault so...