Saturday, October 4, 2008

Last Weekend and Today

Last weekend, Chris and I hopped in the car and drove to Russelleville  to meet up with Chris' parents, brother, and sis in law.  Jon and Emily, as well as Jerl Dean, are photography fiends and so we couldn't all get together without a few pics.  We met at Whataburger (not the chain, people.  This is a family business that's MUCH better than the chain) and after devouring our hamburgers and fries, we went across the street to Arkansas Tech University, found a picnic table, and the picture taking commenced.  We had a great couple of hours goofing off, and then home we came.

Goofy family picture.


Emily and me.  Did I mention earlier we had cupcakes?
We did, and we decided to wear them :)


We found these awesome old desks outside the Physical Plant Building.
We lined them up, and it brought back the old days (not so old for me).
I immediately fell asleep :)

Today was my friends sons' first birthday.  Chris couldn't go, so I took Grant as my date instead.  We had a great time, and he was shy at first, but he played well, and when it came time to head home, he was saying 'Go Hogs!' for everyone.  We stopped at McDonalds on our way home and had apple juice and a hamburger.  I love that I have the opportunity to scoop him up and take him for some fun!  I didn't get ONE single pic of us today, can you believe it?

1 comment:

Beaty Photography said...

good times... glad you had fun with grant today. :)