Monday, October 13, 2008

Creepy!

Do you want to know what's worse than running into a spider's web?

Running into the spider spinning that web.

And that's exactly what happened just now.  I opened the bedroom window, turned around to walk back around the bed, and came face to face with a creepy eight legged spider.  Yuck.  And the other bad thing is the only thing I could find to squish the little creature was a clean sock.  I had to break up a pair of socks to kill the creepy eight legged spider.  At least, I thought I had killed it.  I took it to the bathroom, opened up the sock, and it was crawling toward my palm...the part not protected by the sock.  I finally gathered my wits and got some tissue and squished the creepy eight legged spider and flushed it into the watery abyss.  Good riddance.

So to recap:  One dead spider.  One dirty sock.  One clean sock.

Now for the important question:
Do I put both socks in the laundry?  'Cause I know I'll forget that the clean sock is on the dresser by the time I get around to doing laundry again.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Throw the socks away. You'll forever be reminded of the creepiness otherwise.

the Pulleys said...

I say, DEFINITELY put BOTH in the laundry. I'd prob. forget even if I did laundry 2 days later! Yuck!