Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

I haven't posted in what seems like forever, and nothing really blog worthy has occurred since my last post (except hanging out with some awesome friends and family), so I thought I'd fill out a 'survey' that I got tagged for.

7 things that I can do:

1. Tell you what your hearing is like
2. Sell you a hearing aid
3. Make you dizzy
4. Walk the dog
5. Almost (but not completely) burn the house down cooking bacon
6. Travel
7. Shop

7 things I can't do:

1. Surgery
2. Cook bacon
3. Fix stuff
4. I can't get into the Twilight series...yet
5. I can't stay awake past 9 lately
6. Speak Spanish
7. I can't let my hubby grow a beard without complaining

7 things that attracted me to Chris:

1. His sense of humor
2. His ease around new people
3. He never forgets a face
4. He plays the sax!
5. He loves Chicago (just like me!)
6. His muscles :)
7. His devotion to his family and me

7 things that I say most often:

1. Hi, my name's Clare...
2. You're going to here some words/sounds
3. Let's go mark charts
4. Was Baxter a winner?
5. Will you iron my clothes? (most often the response is no)
6. Baxter, stop it!
7. Babe (in my most whiny voice ever and with the most syllables I can make it)

7 people that I admire most:

1. My dad
2. My mom
3. My grandma
4. My brothers
5. My hubby
6. Our church leaders
7. My friends

7 favorite foods:

1. Strawberry Pretzel Salad
2. Steak
3. Sausage and Peppers
4. Mexican
5. Brownies
6. French Bread Pizza
7. Garlic Mashed Potatoes

7 People I tag:
1 -7: Anyone who feels the urge to do this!

No comments: