Monday, July 21, 2008

Quick catch up

Chris and I left Thursday after I got off work to go to NWA and we had a great time catching up with friends!  I got a chance to see Yvette and Ella, and we went to a party with people we haven't seen in what seems forever!  The party was a reception for a couple of friends who eloped to Vegas in April, and so this was their way of having everyone celebrate.  They have a pool, so we all got a chance to swim and play.  I'll post pics when we finish up the disposable camera (we forgot our digital one).  

But, before we left, I had a patient earlier in the week bring back her hearing aids.  She claimed that I gave her the wrong information about the price of the hearing aid.  But she also showed up for her 1:30 appointment at 10:30 and called me Carla the whole time.  So I was fairly certain she was just confused.  She told me the earmolds didn't fit and that the hearing aids didn't work.  So I took them back, smiled, and told her if she changed her mind, she could come back.  

Well.  She changed her mind.  And she's coming in later in the week to be re-fit.  But this time she'll have to sign saying she understands how much they cost.

On another note, we had dinner with Jon, Kricia, Grant, Jude, and my mother (who happens to be staying the night with us tonight) at this yummy Mexican place.  Grant even said 'quesadilla' and we all cheered :)  

Maybe next time I'll have pictures!

No comments: