Monday, March 3, 2008

When bad days turn good

Today, I arrived at school a little extra early to get in a little extra study time for a test today.  This is what I've done before every test I've ever had in grad school.  Some girls in my class sit down and ask each other questions that we're not sure about, hoping someone else has the insight.  Study time was up, and we had to go to clinic meeting.  I walk in, and one of the girls in my class was on the phone with our professor.  She was stuck in traffic.  In Houston.  She finally hung up and told us CLASS WAS CANCELLED!  YIPPEE!  No test!  Hot dang!  Next week is spring break, but I'm sure we'll have the test the week after.  But hey, we dodged the bullet today!

btw...it's super windy here today!  I can't wait to have hills and mountains to actually block some of it!  It's so flat here that it just blows like crazy!

No comments: