Monday, March 10, 2008

Catching Up

We've been packing up these past few days...and I'm sick of it!  We took packed up all of my school books, took the bookcase outside to the storage building, and it broke.  We packed up my desk, and it's in the storage building.  The pictures are off the wall...it's just so barren in here now!  I just want to hire someone to pack it all up!  


We went to Ikea yesterday to look at some stuff I've been eyeing online.  We didn't get anything, because it's just extra to move, but now we know what we like!  Going to Ikea was our reward for packing so much.  I decided that having rewards was a great thing.  Graduate, get a reward; get a white coat, get a reward; pack, get a reward.  It was a quick trip, but it was so nice to get out of the house.  Hopefully next Sunday is as pretty as yesterday was.  We want to go to Galveston one last time before we move.  Baxter loves it there!  Especially digging in the sand and watching it fill back up with water before digging at it again!



This week is Spring Break for me, and although I don't have class today, I do have clinic Tuesday through Thursday.  I go to the VA on those days in Houston.  There's such a wide array of people that come in.  It's never dull there, that's for sure.  Either way, I wish I were on a cruise this week.  We cruise with Royal Caribbean, and although it's not the 'Fun Ship' (Carnival's catch phrase), we always have tons of fun...and there's no planning!  Or heavy packing!

1 comment:

Matt & Ali said...

Where are you moving?