Sunday, May 18, 2008

White Coat...the Final Cut

These pictures are a mish mosh of pictures from my white coat ceremony and dinner the night before at Pappadeaux's.  I LOVE seafood, and Pappadeaux's is my favorite seafood eat place.  If you are ever near one...eat there.  Have I mentioned I love seafood?

              My brother, Jon, and me
                     My mommy and me!

                      My grandma, me, and Peepaw

                    Daddy, me, and mommy

                    My mother, Grandma, and Peepaw

                 My daddy and my brother, Jon

    Chris and I at dinner the night before my white coat 
   
     Chris and myself, after receiving my white coat

          Me, my Aunt Susan, Uncle Robert, and Chris


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Pappadeaux's, me & my dad used to eat there whenever he came into town but now that I have 3 kids he doesn't take me there anymore :( oh well! Congrats on getting your white coat!