Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Family Matters

I posted last time about spending time with my family over the weekend, and I thought I would share a few pictures.  

My little brother was in town from Montana and it was great to see him where he is the most comfortable...at the piano.  James is so talented, and you know this is true if you've ever heard him play.  He's played since he was 5 years old, and I love listening to him.  I grew up listening to him practice, I drove him to his lessons, and I attended every single recital.  If I could possess just an iota of his passion for the piano for anything in my life, I'd be set.

James at the piano at Jon's house.
We couldn't pry him away from it.

James last summer playing piano with Grant.
Grant couldn't get enough of it.

Grant and Jude were so cute with everyone around, and I couldn't resist taking a picture of them together.
Grant and Jude sitting on the cool floor after being outside all day.
They are so sweet together!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I always enjoyed hearing James play...I was very jealous of his talent! It comes to some people so naturally.

Anonymous said...

I love your new background! Well two days ago ups came and left a note on my door. I work all day long so i just need to sign the note that says to leave the package. Well as i rushed out the door this morning i forgot to put the note on my door. So we will get it tomorrow. Matt was so bummed that i forgot because he wanted to make spagetti and put that stuff on it.. So thanks so much! He is so excited for it! Ali

jennifer rogers said...

I could listen to James play the piano for hours! He's amazing, he would always drive me nuts because he would just get up in practice and just effortlessly play the hardest songs and here I am plinking the piano keys and he always told me that I did a good job. Very humbling piano lessons :) when are we gonna get together????

Matt & Ali said...

Just thought i would let you know he loves his relish stuff! He opened it the minute i gave it to him and put it on a sloppy joe! Thank you!!

Jennifer said...

I have a site meter at the bottom of my blog. You set up an account it it lets you see what areas of the world people are looking at your blog from. I got a hit today from Portugal...it's interesting.