Friday, May 7, 2010

fugetaboutit friday


It's friday.  About time it got here.

This week was my very first week back at AOC while I fill in for a friend who just had her very first baby (a boy) and is on maternity leave.  I work 8-5, Monday through Friday.  I haven't done that since the last time I worked at AOC during my 4th year!  And let me tell you, I am completely exhausted!

So this friday, I vow to enjoy every moment with my precious 13 week old son.  I want to soak up every moment with him as this was the first week I was away from him for more than an hour at any given time.  I vow to fall asleep on my bro and SILs couch only after my nephews have gone to bed.  I vow to enjoy this Mother's Day.  It's my first, and I know it's going to rock.  I've even gotten my gift already and the breakfast menu has been decided on.

Enjoy the weekend and fugetabout what happened this week.  Why?  Because it's friday and I said so :)

No comments: