Thursday, April 15, 2010

You Know You Love Pictures

Quite a few weeks ago I was dealing with the aftermath of giving birth and the roller coaster of emotions that ensued.  I was having a difficult time dealing with this new life as mommy behind closed doors.  But I would never have admitted that openly at that time.  I am so much better now and love this new life and wouldn't change it for the world.  But during that time, Chris surprised me with a gift:

It made my week!

Then we received our Census paperwork in the mail.  Luke's 1st Census!!

I was counted!

Luke turned 2 months old April 3rd and is now 8 pounds and 8.5 ounces!  Such a big boy!!

2 months old

Saturday before Easter Sunday we went to Conway to play with our wonderful friends Jennifer and Joe and their kiddos and joined them for a Easter egg hunt at their church.  

Luke's 1st Easter egg hunt.  He wasn't too impressed.

Easter Sunday we went to General Conference in Hot Springs with my parents and then had a big Easter dinner with the whole family!

Luke's 1st Easter basket included a book, chocolate bunny, Razorback blanket and toy.
We even dyed eggs for him!

Daddy and Luke on Easter Sunday

Luke is learning to love bath time and the screaming has stopped so we decided to document it with a picture.

He has an outie, but the doc says it's only temporary.  
I think it's precious.

And let's not forget about our 1st child, Baxter.  He's still adjusting to Luke and shakes when Luke cries, but for the most part he's doing great and we love our little pup dog!


Have a happy Thursday!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Luke is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

i love his outie!

and that pic with chris and luke is just too sweet :)

miss you guys!