Saturday, October 10, 2009

Top 10 Reasons Today Is Going To Be Awesome

10. I got to sleep in. And I slept very well, which hasn't happened in a few weeks.

9. It's cold outside. Brrrrr....rabbits!

8. My awesome hubby doesn't have to work weekends anymore!

7. I have new clothes to wear. And not any old regular clothes...maternity wear! Yes, folks. My belly is getting bigger than my fat pants allow. :)

6. We have the Boomerang channel for free right now, and I'm getting to watch all the old classic cartoons. Smurfs, The Jetsons, Wacky Races. It just doesn't get better than this.

5. Did I mention my awesome hubby has the weekend off? It's so awesome!

4. Our new couch was delivered and we're going to get to sit on the wonderfulness of it all and be cozy and comfy all day!

3. My awesome hubby (the one who has weekends off) is making breakfast. Omelet's, hashbrowns, and OJ. Yumm-oh.

2. It's Saturday, which means my awesome hubby has the day off and college football is on. Time to cozy up on our new couch and relax! Or throw things at the TV...depending on how the games go :)

1. The Razorbacks are playing! Go HOGS Go!!

3 comments:

NWA Beaty's said...

#11 Clare is happy!
#12 The Razorbacks won!!!

We are so glad you are having a wonderful day. Love you both...

Melissa said...

Finally getting to wear the maternity clothes is so fun! This time around I was only 4 weeks when I outgrew my fat pants!

The Lady of the House said...

You are so funny! I asked taylor for that necklace two months in advance...so it'd make it on time. But in man style, he just ordered it yesterday (mainly because he's in the dog house for making my birthday so un-special).