Saturday, December 20, 2008

Life

Chris and I seem like we haven't seen each other in forever!  With Chris' schedule being nutty this close to the holidays, it seems like we are always passing each other.  So, today is our fun day.  We have lots of fun things planned, like buying bubble wrap, sending a box of goodies to my brother, and then tonight, babysitting our nephews.

Earlier this week a professor from my school came up for a site visit.  We took him to the Flying Fish to eat (well, we drove, he paid) and then the next day he came up to my work to check things out and meet my supervisors.  It was a little pointless, but it was fun to catch up on all the gossip.  

Last night we played with some friends, Jennifer and Joe.  We went to eat, had ice cream, and then came back to watch the 'House Bunny'.  Which, by the way, was totally NOT worth the dollar it cost to rent it.  We invited some other friends, but they had plans with family (party poopers), so we'll have to do it again when we are all available!

Oh, and I know you were all dying to know, my foot is healed!  Well, at least so far it is.  

Happy 5 days till Christmas!

No comments: