Monday, April 21, 2008

We are Arkansans again!

Well, not officially. We still have TX licenses and plates, but our stuff is out of storage and in our new apartment in AR! WooHoo! It was an ordeal getting it there, but it's there and that's what counts. We don't have cabinet doors or drawers in the kitchen or bathrooms yet, but that's just small details. In case you were wondering, our apartment is a newly renovated apartment, and the cabinet doors and drawers are on back order. Of course.

I flew in to TX this morning because I have class today. I have been running around campus all morning because I'm flying out tonight after class. I met with one of the professors who is on my committee and is the wiz at statistics. I had to figure out what next step i needed to take in analyzing my data. It was productive, but now I just have to figure out how to work the program.

My nephew's third birthday party was Saturday. It was a Doodlebop theme. His favorite. He knows all the words (lip synching of course) and ALL the dance moves, it was great. This is the first birthday party I've gotten to go to. His first was in N.C. and his second I was in CO. We had a blast! Afterwards, my dad and older brother helped Chris and me move into our new apartment. We were exhausted from the party, but managed to get it done none the less. I'll post pics later when I get to a Mac instead of a PC.

It's going to be a long day!

4 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

we are very excited that you are back in good ole arkansas!! Pam and I want to hang out with you and Chris when you get nice and settled in...we'll have to have a barbecue or something soon!!

ek said...

glad to have you back!! come up for a visit!

Melissa said...

Welcome back! I know how nice it is to move back to Arkansas after being away for a while.
Where are you living?

Gloria Brown said...

YEAH! Welcome back to the Ar-Kansas. Come visit soon!

G