Monday, April 7, 2008

I hate school.

And here's why:  They are auditing me!!  Isn't that the IRS's job?  Seriously!  They are auditing me!  And guess where all of my tax crap is?  In a box (who knows which one).  In the storage unit.  In Arkansas.  Have I mentioned I hate school?  

On another not so brighter note, Baxter has been sick the past several days, and so Chris took him to the vet this morning after he threw up his dinner at 2:30 am.  His blood work was fine, but he had a buildup of bad bacteria on his back teeth (the vet says he must not use his back teeth to chew.  he's right, baxter doesn't chew, he gulps.  he's so greedy) and that was making him sick.  They needed to sedate him to clean it up, and so while they were at it, we just made the decision to go ahead and neuter him.  We did, however, forget to tell them to take off his dew claw, but I guess we can live with that.  Now he's on some medicine and a special diet for a while, but hopefully he'll feel much better (if he doesn't realize his manhood is gone) when we get through it.  

I'm in TX for class, and have to go finish up my last couple days of clinic tomorrow and Wednesday, and then have a ton of crap to do the rest of the week.  If I can be motivated enough to do it.  I can't wait to be settled back in a place with just Chris and me.  And not have to travel back and forth will be a huge blessing.  

Have I mentioned I hate school?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm confused. what exactly are they auditing you for? do they check to see if you have enough ear wax? wakka wakka wakka. i'll be here all week...make sure you tip your waitress.

seriously though...why are they auditing you?

jennifer rogers said...

yeah i know I already asked you this once but, when are you moving to Little Rock?

and I need your phone number!!

Anonymous said...

i don't know...it's just something they like to do to see if they can put any more stress on me before i have nervous breakdown. :)