Sunday, November 4, 2012

Funnies

Luke is talking more and more these days and some of the things he says is just too funny, so I thought I'd share.

We've been staying at my mom and dads house a couple nights a week to avoid having to drive so much to and from work/daycare.  Last night my mom told Luke that she was going to take a shower and he could play with Pa (my dad).  He looked at Pa and said 'Let's play a game!'  We all loved his idea :)

When Luke is presented with a choice he puts his index finger to his mouth and says 'Hmm...let's see.  How 'bout...' and then he makes his choice.  He really seems to think it over thoroughly.

Luke is starting to ask questions.  When I tell him he's not allowed to climb up the bookcase for example, he replies 'Why not?'  I reply 'Because it could fall on top of you and really hurt you' and he replies 'Why not?'

He's also more inquisitive when we get in the car.  As soon as we're all buckled in he asks 'Where we going?'

We were on our way home from Hot Springs the other day and we passed a school bus.  Luke really wanted to talk about that school bus and I told him it was from Texarkana.  He said 'Brock and Anna?' (who are two of his favorite people).  He was disappointed to learn they weren't on the bus.

Overheard Luke talking to Chris:
Luke (in a whisper): iPad?
Chris: it's on the table
Luke (still in a whisper): i can't reach it.






No comments: