Sunday, November 14, 2010

fyi

Luke can sit up all by himself.  As in, he'll be rolling around the room and voila, he's sitting up.  It's like he's been doing it his entire life.  And he's super proud of this achievement.

He can also army crawl, which has prompted a household baby proofing afternoon.  Consider it a success...for now.

My little brother is married.  Yes, you read that right.  Her name is Jackie...short for Jacquelyn (at least that's how I think you spell it).  I met her once for about 20 minutes and she seems nice.  I'm still trying to cope with this...

I have a 9 foot pre lit Christmas tree for sale.  Please buy it.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  Which means Christmas is right around the next corner.  And then my son will be 1 by the time I pack up the Christmas tree.  Help.

We have been crazy busy these last 5 weeks, I'm looking forward to being a homebody for a while.

Hope you all have a great week.  I'm going to try my darndest, but I have a feeling I'm going to have a come to Jesus talk with the printers and the furniture store.  Pray for them...

2 comments:

The Lady of the House said...

James got married!? Tell him congrats for me!

Anonymous said...

slow down luke!!!

let me know if you need backup duct tape for the furniture peeps...