Wednesday, July 21, 2010

5 months and counting


I'm having a bit of a hard time coming to the realization that I'll soon have a 6 month old child.  When Luke was born, I saw this fragile little being and couldn't imagine him being anything but.  And now, 5 1/2 months later, I see this little boy, exploring the world around him, trying with all his might to crawl and I can't imagine him being that little fragile boy where he started.  I adore his spirit and determination.  I look back at his newborn pictures and can't believe we've come so far so fast.  I just hope he stays little for a while longer :)

5 months

natural pacifier

cooking with daddy

strong boy

beautiful baby

new pajamas make for a happy boy!

push ups :)







4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, I really cannot believe he's almost 6 months!! Such a cutie. Love y'all. :)

Anonymous said...

he's just precious. love all the pictures and the giggle movie :)

miss you!! love you more!

Grandma & Grandpa Beaty said...

Love to hear his little giggles, and he is getting so strong and growing up so fast. We love you Luke! You can make more videos and put them on here... We love them and the pictures... It is hard to believe it is almost 6 months. Wow!

Bailey said...

Oh my gosh,he looks just like Chris!!! Can't wait to see y'all!