Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sounds

Things have surely changed since having a little one.  I catch myself listening intently to see if I can hear Luke waking up in his crib.  His monitor sits on my night stand.  The slightest of sounds jolts me awake, and after listening for more, he drifts back to sleep...and so do I.

My little boy turned 4 months old yesterday.  Like I've said, he's learned to roll from side to side, although he prefers rolling to the left because that's where the sounds and lights come from.  And this morning, as we are out of our 'routine', he's laying on his left side 'talking' to the bear and lion and watching the bears' nose light up and smiling at the lion.  He cracks me up.  Oh, the conversation he's having is adorable and I love his curious nature as he searches for more things to talk to :)

He's a very mellow baby, unless he's hungry, and then he really doesn't have any patience.  He'll probably be like my little brother as he gets older and we'll be restricted to fast food drive thru's because he won't be patient to wait for his food at a nice restaraunt.

Luke continues to amaze me!  I love being his mommy!

No comments: