Sunday, June 20, 2010

first father's day

Today is Chris' first father's day!  So far we've enjoyed a yummy breakfast and church.  We are headed to celebrate father's day with my brother and parents soon, but just wanted to share a few pictures of Chris on this very special day!

He was such a great guinea pig!

ooohhh....awwww....

vegas, baby!

it was 'this big!'

moments before becoming a father.  he barely made it in the OR!

first father son picture

daddy and luke

And to my amazing dad - I love you!  Thank you for being so supportive!  I love being your daughter!



To Jim - you taught Chris so many things about being a good husband/father, just by the example you set.  We love you!


To Jon - I loved growing up with you and the relationship we have!  You're an awesome big brother and we love you!



Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments: