Sunday, April 19, 2009

Home...isn't it lovely!

We were out of town this weekend, looking for a place to live and it's so exhausting!  We found some cute places and got a feel for our new town, but I am so sad to be leaving Little Rock.  I'm sure we will love our new home, but uprooting ourselves and our lives once again is really weighing heavily on me.  This will be our fourth move in 5 years, and I'm tired of it.  

Also, I've expanded my horizons and joined Facebook.  I've been putting it off, but my SIL talked me into it this weekend.  I'm still not completely sure on what I'm doing, but I am already addicted.  Thanks, Em!

Now to muster enough energy to prepare for the week... 


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Facebook is SOOOOO addicting! As for moving, I've been in my current apartment for 2 1/2 years but am planning on moving again in September. I hate moving! I've never stayed anywhere over a year since I was 17...it's been so nice to be in one place this long.

jennifer rogers said...

I don't want ya'll to move AT ALL! I am very sad! But, at least you won't be very far away and we promise to keep in touch this time! Hope you found a good place to live!