Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthamaday Hubband!

Today is Chris' 32nd Birthday!  He's kind of upset about it, so walk softly and carry a big stick around him today :)

Just some things I love about him:

He's always willing to be the guinea pig so I can learn new and amazing things...even if it means being hooked up to a multitude of electrodes!

He let me get a dog when we were married, even though he was very skeptical.  But turns out he can't imagine his life without Baxter.  He always makes sure Baxter has treats, food, water, and most of all, all his love.  Baxter gets so excited when Chris gets home and pretty much stays attached to his hip when he's home.  And yes, he is our child.

Chris loves to travel with me.  He's always up for packing and going somewhere new, even if it means I have to attend conferences while we are there.  He always plans fun things to do and looks for things that will entertain us both!  I've made him into a 'make a plan, work a plan' kind of guy.  Our favorite place is Chicago, but we've been to a lot of places and have had amazing times!

Happy Birthday to the BIRTHDAY BOY!  I love you!

4 comments:

Bailey said...

Happy Birthday Chris!! We are glad we have gotten to know you better and we always have a lot of fun with you!! Hope you have a great day!

ed said...

happy birthday chris!!!!!

Elaine said...

Is that a 2-channel BC ABR?? Cool! Um, hope you don't mind that I've been following you here. I'm going to find you on facebook now...

That girl from Starkey U, which was forever ago ;)


PS: happy b-day to the hubby

Clare said...

Thanks, Elaine. And no, I won't mind you've been secretly blog stalking me :)

I'll let the hubby know about the happy b-day!