Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gratitude Cafè

I work at the craziest place in town!  Today, something crazy happened (and I'm not in any liberty to discuss it) in the pre-op area and the police had to be called!  It's something every week...I could write a book!

In light of what happened, it made me think of how grateful I am. 

I am grateful for my loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  
I am grateful for my loving parents who raised me to be respectful of others and open-minded. 
I am grateful for my awesome husband and to his parents for raising him to be respectful of others and an all-around gentleman.
I am grateful for my brothers (and nephews).  They are so different, but they always make me so happy!
I am grateful for my education.  It may sound lame, but I really believe that having a wonderful education contributed to who I am today. 
I am grateful for all those in my life (present and past) because I've been able to learn something new from each of them.
I am grateful for my religion.  Even though I'm not the best LDS person to ever live, I have a testimony and that's good for me.
I am grateful for my job.  It's really helping me become more confident as a clinician.  And without confidence, I'd just be another bumbling idiot.

I hope everyone's Tuesday was less chaotic than ours!  Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments: