Thursday, April 18, 2013

funnies

When I asked Luke to pick up his toys he said 'Never, never, never!' and then crossed his arms in defiance.  Guess who picked up his toys :)

Luke is into storytelling and his story goes like this:
Once upon a time, a long time ago, there was a lion who said 'roar!' (this is where he roars).  It's not a tiger it's a lion.  The end.
And then he says "That's a great story"

Luke got down in the floor to play with Owen, but he got a little too close and Owen grabbed a handful of Luke's hair.  Luke cried out "Help, Mommy!" while Owen laughed a little too much.

While staying at my parents house, I specifically stated that Luke was not to have the iPad in bed.  My mom was putting Luke to bed that night and so when I finished putting Owen to bed I went to check on Luke and mom.  It's a good thing I checked because they were playing on the iPad.  My mom said 'Busted!' and Luke said 'Buster!'  We all got a good laugh and then I had to take the iPad.  Busted, Buster!

Life sure is fun with a 3 year old!!

1 comment:

jennifer rogers said...

funny stuff! I can totally seeing your mom saying that! :)